MCALPHA INC. is a solution provider company.
Our aim is to increase the availability of client's plant and equipment with less impact on the
environmet, while still increasing their profitability.
We will achieve this by the application of CES Package.
CES Package has been developed based on our partners PROVEN discoveries.
WHAT IS CES PACKAGE?
CES stands for:
- Contamination control
- Energized fluids
- Selected delayed reactions
when all three are combined together then it becomes a package.
Depending on client need the three may not and may be applied together to achieve desired result.
We are able to achieve up to 35% saving on maintenance spending.
UNDERSTANDING CES PACKAGE
- relative moving parts generates wear product.
- rust AND debris in pipes create more wear product as a result of abrasive wear process when they are moving along the pipes.
- The presence of wear product in fuel, hydraulic and water damage pumps, valve, seals, bearings and other parts in contact with the debris.
- when these wear products are allow to exist failures of equipment or process is inevitable as a result of wear.
- Our ability to use a patented strong magnetic technology to remove wear products preserve the life of your asset.
- engine oil, hydraulic and flowline increase their service life.
- valves, gearbox, engines, pumps, injectors, flow meters, pipelineand all associated components last up to 4 times longer from elimination of wears.
MAGNETIC AIR, OIL AND FUEL FILTERS
- Increase your safety record by extending PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE; thereby reducing travel and equipment contact frequency
- Environmentally friendly filters are reusable for 10 - 15 years ; no more throwing filters in the landfill
- Increase equipment reliability and profitability with greater productivity
- tool for identifying the sources of contamination
- Remove both ferrous and non-ferrous contaminants to sub-micron levels
- Less than 12 month Return On Investment (ROI) on average Predictive and preventative maintenance
- therefore, the life of the entire system is prolong due to the removal of contaminants.
IMAGE SHOWING CONTAMINATION CONTROL INCORPORATED INTO A CRUDE OIL PROCESSING FACILITY
IMAGE SHOWING CONTAMINATION CONTROL INCORPORATED INTO NATURAL GAS PIPELINE
PICTURE BELOW SHOWS THE FERROUS AND NON FERROUS DEBRIS REMOVED FROM AN HYDRAULIC LINE
PICTURE BELOW SHOWS THE REMOVAL OF FERROUS AND NON FERROUS DEBRIS FROM A DIESEL TANK TO PROTECT THE FUEL PUMP AND INJECTORS.
The energizer is fully immersed in the fluids to perform the following:
- increasing the frequency of vibration of fluids on a sub atomic level TO RAISE their kinetic energy
- this in case of fuel enhance it to burn efficiently without releasing unburnt fuel into the environment
- less fuel is use as a result
- with savings up to 29%
- Co-emission reduced up to 90%
KINETIC ENERGY DELIVERY SYSTEM
PICTURES BELOW SHOWING VARIOUS APPLICATIONS
- this in case of water, the energized state does not allow the formation of scale in boilers, HVAC and other industrial process piping and tubes.
- therefore reduces shutdown requirement
- making savings on maintenance spendingIncrease productivity, reduce cost
- these are possible with the application OF kinetic energy delivery system that energizes the fluids
PICTURE ABOVE SHOWING NO SCALE IN THE TUBING
Delaying or preventing sulphating in lead acid batteries prolong battery life
This is done by using pulse charging or refreshing system to delay and prevent the deposit of sulphate ions on the plates of the lead acid batteries.
- equipment batteries last up to 5 times longer is sulphation is delayed for a prolong time.
- ensuring availability of the equipment and reducing cost on batteries maintenance and replacement
- this is possible due to the application of pulse technology to refresh and recover batteries
REFRESH AND INCREASE BATTERY LIFE UP TO 5X LONGER
CHARGE AND REFRESH YOUR BATTERY WITH SOLAR PULSE CHARGER TO EXTEND LIFE UP TO 5X LONGER
PICTURES SHOWING APPLICATION OF PULSE TECHNOLOGY AND RECOVERY OF DEAD BATTETREIS
APPLICATION OF CES PACKAGE IS BENEFICIAL TO ALL INDUSTRIES INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING
- Oil and Gas
PARTNER WITH US
- Protect the environment
- Reduce maintenance spending
- Increase return on your investment
- Increase safety and reduce failure rate
- Increase reliability and availability of plant and equipment